Thursday, July 17, 2014

Crochet

On this Wintery afternoon i thought id share a little crochet. Outside it is sleeting and very windy so its lucky i'm inside with the fire blazing to keep me warm.


 The wool i used i picked up at the $2 shop in Katoomba just before it closed. As everything was 40% off i got it at $2 a ball. It is very soft and quite thick for a 8 ply. It crocheted up really nice i wish id purchased more.


These are both cot or pram size & just right for a wintery stroll around town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely blanket in nice cheery colours. I've been freezing all day today. Just cranked up the heater a notch and put another layer on. Brrr.

Meggie said...

Lovely colors....thanks for your recent comments. Just to let you know, I am in between homes. Soon everything will be at the cottage and the prairie will be no more...I'm not real happy about leaving the prairie, but the decision was made to be closer to family. I will learn to love the forest !!