Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Place & Yours

My Place & Yours

a once a week snap shot of life on a Monday [yes i know its Sunday]
over at Hello Owl
http://helloowl.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-place-yours.html
a little bit of photo fun
this weeks theme is Behind the camera {a self portrait challenge}







not a fan a being in the line of sight of a camera
Green is my Fav Colour & its also the way my life is now
i am a happy person, i lov to teach [ if know it, i want to share it]
lov making things, esp from old items, giving them a new life
being a wife & mum to my 2 teen boys is very important to me
as is being a puppy mum & a chicky mum
Green Tea is my beverage of choice
i work so we can afford the home we live in
i am in desperate need of a hair cut

lov to bake sweets

3 comments:

angelina said...

nice!...(i MISSED my janome while visiting the u.s.)

Jackie said...

Nice post. Your Blog looks really interesting.

Danielle said...

Hello from one country road lover to the next HELLO. Thanks for playing :)