Monday, December 29, 2008

Time Flies

well the time does fly when your busy.
i would just like to say thank you to everyone for your Christmas Wishes
sorry i haven't gotten back to everyone, just haven't had enough time to sit & say hello.
i hope everyone had an Awesome Christmas with family & friends.
we had a quiet Christmas day with just my boys { the most relaxing day i have had in quite a while}. Boxing day saw me cooking up a storm for the extended family of an early tea.
new recipes
Banana Cream Pie

Mango Pavlova with Orange Cream
Pistachio
& Banana Pavlova
if anyone would like the recipes, let me know.
more family over yesterday for lunch {don't ya just love leftovers}

Father Christmas brought me a
Wheelbarrow


Ratchet Loppers


Ratchet secateurs

2 comments:

The Old Dairy said...

Wow you have been busy! love those skirts. Nice gardening tools bet you'll be using them soon..

Kelli said...

I love the skirts!!!!! My mom used to make me wrap around skirts with unsual fabrics when I was a kid.......I also love your blog! Love taking something and remaking it into something else!