Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tagged - Green Meme #2

Deb over at http://greenfumb.blogspot.com/ tagged me for a Green Meme
number 1 was quite long so i decided to do number 2 {hope you dont mind Deb}

Green Meme #2

Guidelines:

1) Link to http://greenmemebloggers.blogspot.com/
2) Link back to whoever tagged you. (no need to wait to be tagged!)
3) Include meme number
4) Include these guidelines in your post
5) Tag 3 other green bloggers.

Green Meme #2

1. Do you use baking soda toothpaste or baking soda shampoo? If not, would you consider it?
i have thought about using these, i would like to try the shampoo, not too sure about the toothpaste tho

2. Do you make any home cleaning products?
yes- Vinegar, Bi- Carb & Tea Tree Oil are awesome products & can be used in a number of ways to clean pretty much everything

3. What is your top green issue at the moment?
mm probably my veggie garden & water saving {i am obsessed}

4. Given unlimited cash, what is on your fantasy green wishlist?
a Green Home on acres with wind turbine's, solar panels & water tanks
a big veggie garden to feed family, friends & neighbours
meat animals
to run basic workshops from home, teaching how to
sew, cook, garden, shop, basic home repairs, the list is endless

5. Have you implemented any new green act/behaviour/product this month?
the only new thing is i now get all our fruit from work & for those who dont know i work at an organic internet supermarket. all the fruit & veg except kiwi fruit {New Zealand} is grown in Australia & as anyone who knows me, knows i only buy Australia products.


i would like to tag but only if they want to do it

Emily over at http://littlefarminthecity.wordpress.com/
Jacqui over at http://www.lifeinthedome.blogspot.com/
Mandy over at http://theolddairy.blogspot.com/



Deb also sent me a
"Prize to the Personal effort" award
thanks Deb you are a sweety, i think i am all tagged out so i wont send this on even tho there are many i would like to link it to. so i will instead leave it open to all who are on my Green Life Blogs List on the side bar :o)
Write 6 of your most important values and 6 negative points you condemn

i dont know if i can do 6 but ill give it a go, think ill stay away from the negative tho.

1* family is everything
2* being the best person that i can be
3* teaching others, passing on ones knowledge is very important, weather its a skill or a way of life
4* do the things you want to do, that you know are right, never be afraid of what people may think.

2 comments:

greenfumb said...

I dont blame you I was up half the night doing mine. If only I'd known there was a shorter one.

BTW I love barbed wire too, the rustier the better. I will take a picture of a sculpture my friend made for me when I get home, think you will like it.

Right back to work.

Deb

Jacqueline said...

I like this meme - will have a go at it over the weekend when I hope to get some greeness going on after being stuck inside with rain.