Thursday, October 26, 2006

Foundation for a Better Life

today i came across a site that has changed me. it made me smile, cry & think about what i can do to make my world, our world a better place. take some time to have a look, read the stories & billboards & watch the tv spots. i think that every country in our big beautiful world should run tv adds like these. adds that inspire forgiveness, gratitude, hard work, friendship, courtesy, courage, respect & a hundred other things. things that seem to have been lost from our society.
this site will have a permanent link on my blog :o)




THE VALUES WE LIVE BY ARE WORTH MORE WHEN WE PASS THEM ON

i am issuing a challenge to all those who read my blog, to use the above statement on a scrapbook page. email me a link to your finished page & ill put it on my blog.

1 comment:

scrapadel said...

That sounds like a great chalenge Nicole, will do this tomorrow.